Monday, July 1, 2013

One week complete

The first week of the Meltdown Workouts = complete.  In the first week I have bid farewell to 6.8 (basically 7) pounds from my body.  I remember the first 10 pounds went really fast last time, so although I'm super excited, I'm still guarded.  I know in order to truly make this a life style change and to forever remain healthy, it is going to take a lot of work and dedication.  So far, I don't miss the old habits (even smoking) but I know the day will come when it isn't so easy.  Which is why I am so glad to have people doing this with me.  Even the ones who aren't on the same path as me as still supporting me as I go - encouraging and pushing me.  And for that, I thank you.  

Saw this quote this morning...it reminded me of my blog from the other day.  


I'm not starting over again.  I've done that enough times and its not easy.  I'd rather just keep on, keepin on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment