Monday, July 15, 2013

Don't ever give up!

Shouldn't motivating myself for gym-time get easier as I continue to regularly attend?  Then why the hell was today so freakin hard?  I dreaded going the whole time up until I was actually there.  Thankfully right now there is no other option other than to go.  With 68 days left of the 90-day challenge, there is no quitting or taking days off because I've committed myself to the full 90-days.

I'm not really even sure why I was so "Negative Nancy" about the gym today because I surprised myself.  I moved up in dumbbell weights, I did more butt lifts than ever and I rocked jumping jacks like a boss (well, compared to day 1 at least).  

I guess my takeaway from today was, when the going gets tough...get tougher and just go anyway.  Push through the negative thoughts like I did today and just go.  I know that tomorrow, next week, next month and next year I will thank myself for going today.  

 
 

1 comment: