Friday, February 4, 2011

I'm BAAAACK!

About Jan. 10th I set up a group on facebook, set up a good support of friends/family, and set my goals for the year.  I'm not sure if they are 100% realistic, but at least I have goals.  Starting Jan. 10th I was walking on the treadmill a few days a week and watching my calories.  I wasn't super committed, but was headed in the right direction.

For the last 15 days I have been tracking my calories very diligently and staying under my recommended calories (1515).  In the last 10 days I have worked out every day using the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels.  Last week, I lost 4 pounds.  This week.....I'm not sure.  The last couple of days I've been feeling like I'm getting nowhere, but I'm still working out and eating right.  I weigh in on Sunday.

I'm feeling like I'm FINALLY FINALLY on a roll again.  I'm feeling motivated, supported and focused.  I *will* reach my goals this year.  I *will* keep this up.  THIS is my year to become healthy.  This is MY year.

No comments:

Post a Comment