Tuesday, February 8, 2011

When I feel sad, I look at success!

So far I've lost 5 pounds and 2.75 inches in approximately 1 month.  Not a huge success story (yet), but I know someday when I look back on these blogs and this struggle, I'll be thankful I stuck with it.  Lately, even with the soreness of my body, I've been a little sad of the results on the scale.  I mean, sure, at least I have some results, but I want them quicker.  I want them NOW.  So, I've been looking at weight loss success stories for inspiration and motivation.  It took those people nearly a year and sometimes much longer to lose the weight I'm shooting for.  I just have to remember that although it feels like forever right now, it's only one day.....one week.....one month of pain and suffering, but a lifetime of change.  A lifetime of healthy living is worth it - for me, for my kids and for my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment