Monday, March 14, 2011

Readjusting to life as a nonsmoker!

Day 5 of readjusting to life as a nonsmoker: I feel like I'm constantly forgetting to do something or just not quite complete.  After dinner with a friend last night, I awkwardly walked to her car....it was like I forgot to pay the bill or left my purse in the restaurant.   The between transitions of doing things is when I miss it most....I feel like I'm missing something.  It's lovely to know when I stood in a room of people last night that I didn't stink like cigarettes though.  Just wanting the coughing to finally leave and the awkward missing something stage from not smoking to leave.  Day 5.   The longest I've ever succeeded before.  If I can make it a week, two weeks, a month.....then I know I've got this in the bag.

As for my weightloss journey...14.5 inches gone from my body!! 13.3 pounds never coming back. This is a healthier 2011. This is a healthier me.

No comments:

Post a Comment